Principal Statistical Analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Principal Statistical Analyst, are to:
- Accountable for the development, validation, and execution of all statistical deliverables within assigned scope for clinical development compounds
- Create or contribute to SAP, study/integrated TLF and ADS specs
- Lead, prepare, and coordinate activities of assigned statistical programming team members for programming, validation, and verification of study/integrated ADS and TLF, ad-hoc requests, DMCs, Interim Analysis, publications, exposure-response analysis, results-posting according to specifications and standard processes
- Prepare statistical programming deliverables for submissions and health authority question responses for all regions, HEOR, Marketing and other functions within the organization
- Provide mentoring/coaching to other analysts in the development of statistical programs
- Lead the CI&A Study Execution Team and/or Study Statistical Analyst Team, if assigned
- Responsible for strong partnering with Study/Project/Compound Statistician, PIMs, Compound Experts and all other CI&A team members ensuring consistency within Compound, and study standards and definitions
- Responsible for providing expertise on global teams that evaluate processes and make suggestions for process and system needs and improvements
- Ensure compliance with E2E process within a compound and clinical study.
- Evaluate and interpret data from a variety of sources to support additional analytics needs
Who are you
Your success will be driven by your demonstrations of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possess the following:
Who you are
- MS or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural Sciences, Informatics, or related field or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth)
- Five to Eight years of experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience Project Management
- Experience in Leading multiple projects
- Experience in creating complex algorithms for analysis datasets
- Experience in various Data Visualization tools such R, Python, Spotfire is a plus.
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.
Location: Mississauga, Toronto
Functional Area: [sap_fa_28]
Entry Level: 5