Medical Scientific Advisor - Women's Health
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Medical Scientific Advisor - Women's Health, are to:
A head-office based partner who proactively provides medical, scientific, strategic input and functional expertise to the Women’s Health business and the therapeutic area (TA) head at the brand level.
- 70% head office based women’s health projects and 30% field based customer interactions in Ontario and Western Canada
- Identify, establish, and foster collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and be recognized as a Women’s Health medical and scientific therapy area specialist
- Work with the brand team to define, create and implement strategic brand plans: participate in the development of key messages, labeling, reviewing promotional and information materials, advisory boards, slide kits, etc.
- Work with brand teams to develop and execute on a brand/publication strategy. Attend regular brand team meetings
- Dialog with brand managers, TA Head, MSL, and Sales to develop annual Medical and TL plans at the brand level
- Act as a medical/scientific resource internally and externally to TLs on new and changing trends in the future strategic direction of the TA.
- Review therapeutic area articles and publications and attend conferences/meetings. Proactively bring ideas, insights and opportunities to the brand teams. Create communication tools for medical
- Share field intelligence and competitor information with internal stakeholders and help to create actionable plans
- Manage the roll-out of new scientific trainings and educational programs to Women’s Health Account Specialists
Who are you
Your success will be driven by your demonstrations of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possess the following:
Who you are
- MD, PhD, PharmD, or MSc (or other advanced or specialized degree in life sciences) with relevant industry experience
- 5 years industry experience preferred
- Experience in women’s health desirable
- Business acumen and understanding of business strategy
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong spoken and written French language skills an asset
- Ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams and influence appropriate plans and action
- Be a strong change agent
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_30]
Entry Level: 5