Director Data Strategy & Analytics
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Specialists in business case development to support the business in key deals (e.g. Hunt accounts)
• Business owner of relationships with relevant business partners including IT and US Business Operations and Analytics
• Key business asset for analytical studies such as ad-hoc modelling requests, development of business metrics, KPI reporting and support of brand management strategy and activation
• Key contributor to the management team – strategic initiatives,top objectives and regular MT meetings
Value added with position:
• Developing and ensuring the data strategy implementation acrossthe business will be a key component of ensuring the long term successof the business
• Modelling expertise will be critical as customer needs evolveand deals grow in complexity.
• Sound management of IT resources will be essential to drive efficiencies.
• Delivering insights gained from data to the management team will be invaluable.
• Comprehensive understand of macro trends in Radiology with potential to shape future growth strategies.
• Ownership of the compensation design, with support from the Manager, Systems and Data Quality
Who you are
Minimum of 5 years of directly related experience, with exposure to:
• At least 3 years’ experience managing a data analytics (or equivalent) department
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business, finance,statistics, or other related discipline, or equivalent;
• Master’s degree in Business or equivalent
• 4 or more years’ experience using, managing, and integratingdata/systems to create reports and analyze/interpret data;
• Experience working cross functionally and directly interactingwith multiple operating areas including sales, marketing, finance, IT,and operations;
• SAP experience preferred;
• CRM experience required; Salesforce.com / Veeva preferred;
• Data mining / predictive analytics experience preferred;
• Project management experience preferred;
• Experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical industries preferred.
• Strategic mindset and forward thinking with the ability to planand align to business needs
• Advanced financial modelling & associated analytical toolsexpertise (e.g. Excel, Tableau etc.)
• Strong business acumen
• Strong leadership, communication, people & collaboration skills
• Strong understanding of business case development
• Good understanding of software & system architecture
• Leadership: Willing to lead the business from a dataperspective.
• Integrity: Ensuring compliant management of all things data.
• Flexibility: Willingness to support other business functionsin times of need and take on new challenges
WHAT BAYER OFFERS YOU
At Bayer we take care of you and offer you a wide range of excellent career prospects around the world, a modern working environment and a competitive compensation. There will be plenty of possibilities for you to grow and develop yourself. Additionally, you get to work with enthusiastic, professional and driven colleagues from around the world. We strive to hire the best, most talented people from around the world, and work to keep our employees as long as possible. Bring your enthusiasm and talent to a leading organization that has been awarded as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers for 2018!
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process who need accommodation because of a disability or medical need, are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.